|Fulfilling my childhood dream and becoming Jem!|
|27th birthday party. To think I was worried nobody would show up!|
|27th Bday cont.|
|Nights out with friends I <3 td="td">3>|
|Ringing in 2012 at the Traffic Anchor Desk|
|Getting to witness my idol J.Lo up close!|
|Striking a pose in CA Adventure|
|My first SFFW Event|
|My First Bay 2 Breakers|
|My first Associated Press Award|
|Epic Vegas Trip #2|
|In Vancouver for my nephew's 1st birthday!|
|M.C. (*emcee) for my cousin's wedding.|
I cannot believe this year is over! So many things have happened this year.
- Changed from: Around the Bay Gal to ChristineKaurdashian.com!
- As soon as that ball dropped signifying the start of 2012, I was on the radio giving LIVE traffic reports. My first live-anchoring-gig.
- Sadly, 2012 meant my first lay-off from said gig.
- I went to Disneyland, L.A. (twice), Vancouver (twice) and Las Vegas (twice).
- Won my first Associated Press Award.
- Met some amazing people.
- Made some new friends.
- Met my "nieces and nephew" in L.A.
- Was asked to be in a wedding for 2013.
- Things I thought were over....weren't. :0)
- Faced more of my fears and started to take more control of my life.
- Learned a lot more about myself.
- Fractured my forearm ice-skating.
- Attended a real grown-up homemade Christmas Party thanks to Pique a boo
Here's to 2013, may the fabulousness continue!