Fresh off their fued with T-Swizzle, Kim and Kanye are gracing the cover of Harper's Bazaar in an interview only Kim and Kanye could do.
Click the link here to read the entire thing for yourself.
It made my brain hurt a bit.
Here are some juicy nuggets from the interview:
- Kim's fave body part of Kanye's are his legs....his is Kim's heart. He was about to say her face but preferred heart. *insert aww*. Then Kim turned attention on herself and mentioned how she loves her upper abs because she's always just been blessed with them.
- Johnny Depp was Kim's celebrity crush when she was young. Kanye's was Pam Anderson
- Kanye thinks Muhammed Ali and Marilyn Monroe are the two historical figures both of the Wests identify with.
- Kim's biggest insecurity is "looking fat sometimes". Kanye's was his debt until he announced it to everyone and now he's not.
- Kanye supports Kim showing off her body, especially her nude selfies. "I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."
- As for Kanye's nude selfies, he used to send women "c**k shots" when he was young and single to "keep it rock & roll".
- When Kim's blonde, she feels she's a different Kim. It's her alter ego she says it gives her a different vibe.
- Kim never knows what to get Kanye when it comes to gifts, so for his birthday she rented an island.
- The both love watching Empire
- If they both had the power to be invisible, Kanye would sneak into the women's locker room and Kim would sneak on her children to see what they're like when she's not there because North has funny conversations.
- Kanye's random analogies make Kim laugh. Kanye says Kim's really funny but she says she never "gets credit for being funny" because it's "not a thing".
- Kanye's humor is dark and twisted.
While reading the article it's entirety I noticed that Kim always reels 'Ye back to reality when he goes off-course with his answers.
You really need to read this article.
Post a Comment