Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a blast ringing in 2011 and are ready to do work. Whether you are working towards that new body for summer, on your grind to land that dream job or promotion or just wanting to better yourself mentally, I wish you ALL the best!
Remember to wish for something extra special today at 11:11!
Every New Years Day I like to take a look back at the previous year for the nostalgia (*Mariah Carey voice) and to see how I can improve in the next year.
Here's my 2010 in a nutshell:
- Finally got a new car!
- Bought my very own MacBook Pro.
- Was a bridesmaid for the first time at my friend's wedding in Houston.
- Traveled to: Midland-Odessa, Tx., Houston, Vegas (twice), L.A. (twice), San Diego and Vancouver.
- Emceed my cousin's wedding.
- Experienced Election Day first hand at Meg Whitman's concession in Los Angeles.
- Work FLEW me to L.A. for Election Day.
- Saw 50 Cent, Lady Gaga, Mariah Cara and Lil' Kim in concert.
- Met Drake.
- Made prominent career moves.
- Pulled off a Vegas trip for my 25th birthday.
- Finally went to Disneyland at Christmastime.
- Had the courage to attend a bootcamp class and ended up falling in love with it.
- Attended my first fashion show.
- Went to my first Oktoberfest.
- Went wine tasting.
- Started a blog.
- Finally joined Netflix!
2011, you have some big shoes to fill!
Cheers to a New Year, New Excitement and New Beginnings
Hopefully, with a lot of champagne!
Around the Bay Gal
Post a Comment